Appartement FrancBrač Milna - Kroatische eilanden

Beschrijving van de woning

The apartment Franc is located 30 meters from a small pebble beach in the quiet bay of Osibova. Here you will find untouched nature, peace and crystal clear water. The apartment (35m²) has a living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and a large terrace of 36m² with sea view. There is a free car park for the guests. The apartment is equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi and satellite TV (all included in the price). In Milna (2 km away) there are cafes, restaurants, shops, bakeries, post office, currency exchange, petrol station, ambulance, pharmacy, etc.

Accommodatie eenheden
Overige informatie
Betaling en opmerkingen
Deposit: 25% by bank transfer. The remaining 75% you can pay on arrival. Check in from 16:00 - Check out not later than 10:00
Inlusief wel Toeristenbelasting.
Afstand vanaf de woning
  • Zee: 30 m
  • Strand: 30 m
  • Centrum: 2 km
  • winkel: 2 km
  • Restaurant: 2 km
  • Dokter: 2 km
  • Apotheek: 3 km
  • Postkantoor: 2 km
  • Tankstation: 2 km
  • Busstation: 2 km
  • Haven: 2 km
Soort strand
kiezelstenen, Beton, Rotsachtig,
Toon op kaart
Bezienswaardigheden in de buurt Appartement Franc
Verbleef u hier?
Plaats een reactie!
Gordan Gudelj Aanbieder vanaf 2011
Kroatisch, Engels, Duits,